Mother’s Day Maine Seafood Kit (Limited Edition)
Select quantity below
• Custom Gift Messages can be written at checkout and included in orders
• Order online and get delivery to your front door
• Overnight next day shipping available across the United States
Your mom deserves the whole ocean this Mother’s Day. So why not swap out that box of chocolates for something more premium? A delicious sea-lection of seafood from Maine.
This Mother’s Day, we’re partnering with our friends at Seafood from Maine to gift moms everywhere their favorite seasonal treats: fresh and ready-to-eat Maine seafood.
Surprise your mom with lobster tail, crab meat, oysters, littleneck clams, and seaweed—ready for you to wrap up in a bow like an actual box of chocolates.
Limited Edition for Mother's Day
Your Mother’s Day gift can be shipped anywhere in the country or picked up at our Biddeford, Maine location. Shipping orders will be packaged for overnight next-day delivery. Orders can be placed right now, we only have a limited number of these unique gifts available, so don't hesitate.
Included in the Mother’s Day Maine Seafood Kit: (all seafood for this kit has been harvested and processed in Maine)• 1 Lobster Tail
• 8 Littleneck Clams
• 6 Oysters
• 1 Jar of Atlantic Sea Farms’ Fermented Seaweed Salad
• 1 8-oz cup of Maine Crab
• A Seafood Information Card
• A Mother's Day presentation box (pictured)
• A tray for ice
• Ribbon for the finishing touch
Above photo by Erin Alvarez
Putting Together Your Maine Seafood Kit
This gift is a real catch. We’re sending you everything you need to wrap mom’s special gift—just add ice! Here’s how you put it together:
1. Prep the seafood according to handling instructions (below).
2. Assemble the bottom half of the box.
3. Lay the tray flat at the bottom.
4. Place crushed ice on the tray.
5. Style a sea-lection of bite-sized seafood according to the image above, or use your own imagination.
6. Cover the box and wrap with ribbon.
Handle Maine Seafood Like a Pro
Handling—and cooking with—seafood isn’t as intimidating as it looks. Just follow these quick tips to make this the best Mother’s Day gift ever!
• Be careful when handling seafood. It’s fragile and perishable!
• Keep seafood refrigerated when you’re not ready to cook or eat. It will stay good for up to 3 days.
• Lobster tails will be frozen and raw, so defrost overnight in the fridge before cooking. Learn our favorite way to prepare and cook lobster tails here.
• There are many ways to prepare oysters, chances are you’ll have to learn how to shuck them (we have a shucking guide that you can follow)
• Clams should be steamed
• Crab is pre-cooked—so dive in!
• Atlantic Sea Farms Fermented Seaweed Salad is ready to enjoy.
Enjoy—and happy Mother’s Day!
Above photo by Erin Alvarez
Order the Mother's Day Maine Seafood Kit for Overnight Delivery
Your order will be packaged and shipped on the same day for overnight next-day delivery. Place your order by 2 PM for next-day delivery. We can ship for a Tursday to Friday delivery date.
Pre-order any time.
Local Delivery/Drop Off in Greater Portland, Maine
If you are local to Greater Portland we will deliver your order on our trucks. We offer local delivery/drop off in Portland, South Portland, Westbrook, Cumberland, Yarmouth, Falmouth, Scarborough, Cape Elizabeth, Saco, Biddeford, Biddeford Pool, Old Orchard Beach, Arundel, Kennebunk, & Kennebunkport. For next day local delivery, please order by midnight the day before. For more information on our local delivery service, click here.
SoPo Quality Guarantee
We stand by the quality and freshness of our product at SoPo Seafood. If you are not, please contact us immediately at (877) 282-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund/reship.
"What can I say about Matt Brown and the crew at SoPo Seafood. They are just great at what they do. The company in general just seems to understand customer service and puts forward the effort to make sure that you get what you need when you need it. They will do whatever they have to ensure satisfaction. The seafood has been great time and time again. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that wants quality fresh seafood at a fair price."
Brian - Windham, Maine
"I started using SoPo Seafood during the pandemic because I couldn't resist the opportunity of receiving fresh local seafood delivered to my door. I was not disappointed! The service has been outstanding, the fish is so fresh and delicious, and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them!"
Jody - Cape Elizabeth, Maine
"I have been ordering regularly from SoPo Seafood for a couple of months now. I LOVE this service. The product is top notch, the communication great and delivery as promised. Providing my family with the freshest seafood while supporting a small business and our local fishing industry is a Win-Win in my book. If you haven't already, give them a try...you won't be disappointed.
Lisa E...SoPo resident"