Select size of caviar jar/tin below
• Offering Tuesday to Friday delivery
• Shipping from Maine to anywhere in the United States
• Select delivery date at checkout
• Shipping available to home or office
Hackleback (a.k.a. shovelnose) is the last American wild caviar. Being the world's smallest sturgeon, Hackleback produces small grain caviar that is nearly pitch black in color. It makes up for its smaller size with an amazing firm texture and clean, mild flavor.
Hackleback sturgeon are caught in the Missouri and Mississippi river areas.
HACKLEBACK CAVIAR QUICK FACTS
• Species: Hackleback Sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus Platorynchus)
• Origin: United States
• Color: Black
• Flavor: Mild with fruity undertones
• Pearl Size: Small
• Texture: Firm
• Caviar is packed and shipped on the same day ensuring quality
• Wild Caught
SERVING & STORING CAVIAR
If you are new to caviar and are unsure how to store it when you receive it, give our caviar storage and serving tips a read.
When ordering caviar keep in mind that 1 ounce is a typical serving for one person, two ounces per person is a generous portion and anything over that is indulgent.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Your order will be packaged and shipped on the same day. SoPo’s caviar ships via next day priority overnight delivery. Buy your caviar online before 3 PM Monday-Friday and receive it the next day!
SOPO QUALITY GUARANTEE
We stand by the quality and freshness of our product at SoPo Seafood. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately by either phone or email for a refund/reship.