Maine Seafood Tower (Includes $200 toward Night Stay in Real Maine Lighthouse!)
Select quantity below
• Custom Gift Messages can be written at checkout and included in orders
• Order online and get delivery to your front door
• Overnight next day shipping available across the United States
There’s nothing more Maine than lighthouses and seafood. So, why not combine the two? We partnered with Maine's Department of Marine Resources to create this four-tiered seafood tower. It’s stocked with fresh lobster, crab, scallops, oysters, and ready-to-eat seaweed – all local to Maine’s pristine waters.
In addition to the delicious seafood, each Maine Seafood Lighthouse comes with four platters, a working solar-powered light, assembly instructions, and a gift card that can be used towards a night’s stay at one of Maine’s iconic lighthouses.
This limited-edition offering is a part of the Department of Marine Resources’ efforts to promote Maine’s exceptional seafood and support the hardworking men and women who make Maine’s seafood what it is.
Upon ordering, the lighthouse will be shipped immediately and should arrive within 3-5 business days. One week later, the seafood itself will be shipped overnight and arrive the next business day.
Included in the Maine Seafood Tower:
- 2 lbs of fresh picked Lobster Meat (ready to eat)
- 2 - 8 oz cups of fresh picked Crab Meat (ready to eat)
- 2 lbs of sushi-grade Sea Scallops
- 24 of locally harvested Oysters
- 1 Jar of Ready-To-Eat Seaweed
- 1 Lighthouse Kit (including 4 serving trays and solar-powered light)
$200 Towards a Night’s Stay at a Real Maine Lighthouse
Handle Maine Seafood Like a Pro
Handling—and cooking with—seafood isn’t as intimidating as it looks. Just follow these quick tips.
• Be careful when handling seafood. It’s fragile and perishable!
• Keep seafood refrigerated when you’re not ready to cook or eat. It will stay good for up to 3 days.
• There are many ways to prepare oysters, chances are you’ll have to learn how to shuck them (we have a shucking guide that you can follow)
Order the Maine Seafood Tower for Overnight Delivery
Your order will be packaged and shipped on the same day for overnight next-day delivery. Place your order by 2 PM for next-day delivery. We can ship for a Tursday to Friday delivery date.
Pre-order any time.
SoPo Quality Guarantee
We stand by the quality and freshness of our product at SoPo Seafood. If you are not, please contact us immediately at (877) 282-7676 or email email@example.com for a full refund/reship.
"What can I say about Matt Brown and the crew at SoPo Seafood. They are just great at what they do. The company in general just seems to understand customer service and puts forward the effort to make sure that you get what you need when you need it. They will do whatever they have to ensure satisfaction. The seafood has been great time and time again. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that wants quality fresh seafood at a fair price."
Brian - Windham, Maine
"I started using SoPo Seafood during the pandemic because I couldn't resist the opportunity of receiving fresh local seafood delivered to my door. I was not disappointed! The service has been outstanding, the fish is so fresh and delicious, and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them!"
Jody - Cape Elizabeth, Maine
"I have been ordering regularly from SoPo Seafood for a couple of months now. I LOVE this service. The product is top notch, the communication great and delivery as promised. Providing my family with the freshest seafood while supporting a small business and our local fishing industry is a Win-Win in my book. If you haven't already, give them a try...you won't be disappointed.
Lisa E...SoPo resident"