Select size of caviar jar/tin below
• Offering Tuesday to Friday delivery
• Shipping from Maine to anywhere in the United States
• Select delivery date at checkout
• Shipping available to home or office
Whitefish roe, (AKA Golden Whitefish Roe) is a popular alternative to sturgeon caviar. Its popularity is due to its crisp, clean flavor and striking golden/yellow color. Its crunchy texture makes it a great garnish and is perfect for sushi.
GOLDEN WHITEFISH QUICK FACTS
• Species: Golden Whitefish Roe (Coregonus Clupeiformis)
• Origin: United States
• Color: Bright gold to yellow
• Flavor: Sweet with a clean finish
• Pearl Size: Small
• Texture: Very firm
• Caviar is packed and shipped on the same day ensuring quality
SERVING & STORING CAVIAR
If you are new to caviar and are unsure how to store it when you receive it, give our caviar storage and serving tips a read.
When ordering caviar keep in mind that 1 ounce is a typical serving for one person, two ounces per person is a generous portion and anything over that is indulgent.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Your order will be packaged and shipped on the same day. SoPo’s caviar ships via next day priority overnight delivery. Buy your caviar online before 3 PM Monday-Friday and receive it the next day!
SOPO QUALITY GUARANTEE
We stand by the quality and freshness of our product at SoPo Seafood. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately by either phone or email for a refund/reship.