Storm Point Wines Red Blend
Sold by the bottle
• Order online and get delivery to your door in Maine
• Local delivery and curbside pickup only
• Overnight shipping not available for SoPo Seafood's wines
Big, bold fruit is abundant on the nose, mingling with roses, citrus, and leather. The palate promises notes of pomegranate, black cherries, wild lavender, and bramble berries. The grapes were hand-harvested and fermented separately, aged 10 months in French Barrique (75%) and the remaining 25% in stainless steel. The finish is lively and balanced, drinkable in any season.
Country/Region: South Africa/Stellenbosch
SoPo Seafood's wine selection is available for local home delivery or curbside pickup ONLY. Shipping is not available.
"What can I say about Matt Brown and the crew at SoPo Seafood. They are just great at what they do. The company in general just seems to understand customer service and puts forward the effort to make sure that you get what you need when you need it. They will do whatever they have to ensure satisfaction. The seafood has been great time and time again. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that wants quality fresh seafood at a fair price."
Brian - Windham, Maine
"I started using SoPo Seafood during the pandemic because I couldn't resist the opportunity of receiving fresh local seafood delivered to my door. I was not disappointed! The service has been outstanding, the fish is so fresh and delicious, and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them!"
Jody - Cape Elizabeth, Maine
"I have been ordering regularly from SoPo Seafood for a couple of months now. I LOVE this service. The product is top notch, the communication great and delivery as promised. Providing my family with the freshest seafood while supporting a small business and our local fishing industry is a Win-Win in my book. If you haven't already, give them a try...you won't be disappointed.
Lisa E...SoPo resident"
Lisa - South Portland, Maine
"You want fresh, restaurant quality seafood?
SoPo Seafood is the place for you.
Fresh seafood. Great prices. Unbelievable quality.
Home delivery right to your front door.
Haddock, Scallops . Shrimp and Lobster Meat are all incredible.
Highly recommend. I order frequently.
You won't be disappointed."
Tina - Portland, Maine
"My whole family absolutely loves the local seafood delivery service at SoPo Seafood. The food is delicious, fresh, and super easy to cook, and the employees are so so nice and accommodating. And, possibly the best outcome for us since we started ordering from SoPo Seafood, our kids now LOVE seafood."
Victoria - South Portland, Maine
"I can’t say enough about SoPo Seafood. We have been customers from the start. Not only do they deliver they deliver on freshness and quality in spades. They live safe distancing and leave our orders in our garage as asked. Blood veins in the fish? Nope! SoPo delivers clean, ready-to-cook deliciousness. Oh and they support Maine fishermen I don’t see us changing our fishmongers anytime soon. Keep at it SoPo!"