Seafood Delivery Driver (Part-Time) APPLY NOW
SoPo Seafood is a locally owned and operated Maine Seafood Wholesaler and Fish Market based in Biddeford and South Portland, Maine. SoPo sources and supplies high-quality local and sustainable fresh seafood for discerning seafood enthusiasts, at home-cooks, professional chefs, and restaurants in Maine and beyond.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to join our growing team and company. As a driver, you will be responsible for the transport of perishable seafood to and from our facilities in South Portland and Biddeford, Maine.
This is a part-time position. We are a growing small business with lots of opportunities for career growth.
Current work schedule: Monday to Saturday - 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Hours vary depending on business needs. Seasonal overtime will be available.
- Deliver a wide variety of seafood to different commercial and residential addresses via different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services
- Collect payments when necessary
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds