Dishwasher (SoPo Retail Market & Raw Bar) - Full & Part Time APPLY NOW
Our Mission at SoPo: "We want to see Maine’s seafood industry thrive. Many coastal communities around Maine rely on the seafood industry – from small mussel and oyster farms to lobstermen and ground fishermen. We see partnering and supporting these local operations as the best way to ensure their prosperity for many years to come."
Our neighborhood Raw/Oyster Bar is open year-round, with peaks during the summer and holiday season. We are looking for a BOH team member that will maintain a clean kitchen, properly wash and sort soiled dishes, and prep food as needed. This is a great opportunity to learn about the local seafood industry and become part of a fast-growing small business.
Experience preferred but not required, happy to train. Looking for a positive, hard worker.
SoPo Seafood is a Maine Seafood Market, Raw Bar, and Seafood Wholesaler based in South Portland, Maine. We source and supply high-quality seasonal, sustainable and local fresh seafood for our restaurant and clients.
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps the dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean/dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Service Fee Share|||171 Ocean Street South Portland, ME 04106|||||||||Yh.3PCJAcdxUEEyx|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||14||||||true