Dishwasher (SoPo Retail Market & Raw Bar) - Full & Part Time APPLY NOW
SoPo Seafood is a Maine Seafood Market, Raw Bar, and Seafood Wholesaler based in South Portland, Maine. We source and supply high-quality seasonal, sustainable and local fresh seafood for our restaurant and clients.
Our neighborhood Raw/Oyster Bar is open year-round, with peaks during the summer and holiday season. We are looking for a BOH team member that will maintain a clean kitchen, properly wash and sort soiled dishes, and prep food as needed. This is a great opportunity to learn about the local seafood industry and become part of a fast-growing small business.
Experience preferred but not required, happy to train. Looking for a positive, hard worker.
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps the dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean/dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Service Fee Share|||171 Ocean Street South Portland, ME 04106|||||||||Yh.3PCJAcdxUEEyx|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||14||||||true